XIVENTS
Venue & Hostel Bannirevc

Xivents est une association organisatrice d'évènements, créée par des passionnés de séries TV et de cinéma.

Notre but : vous proposer des évènements uniques où vous aurez la possibilité de rencontrer vos stars favorites !

Nous souhaitons organiser des évènements selon VOS envies ! Alors n'hésitez pas à vous manifester auprès de nous et nous faire part de vos souhaits.

Nous ne sommes là que pour les réaliser...

Xivents is an association making events, created by TV show and movie lovers.

Our objective: propose you unique events where you will have the chance to meet your favorite stars!

We wish to organise events according to YOUR longings! So do not hesitate to give us a sign and to share your whishes with us.

We are here only to make them become true...

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

XIVENTS
Venue & Hostel Bannirevc

Xivents est une association organisatrice d'évènements, créée par des passionnés de séries TV et de cinéma.

Notre but : vous proposer des évènements uniques où vous aurez la possibilité de rencontrer vos stars favorites !

Nous souhaitons organiser des évènements selon VOS envies ! Alors n'hésitez pas à vous manifester auprès de nous et nous faire part de vos souhaits.

Nous ne sommes là que pour les réaliser...

Xivents is an association making events, created by TV show and movie lovers.

Our objective: propose you unique events where you will have the chance to meet your favorite stars!

We wish to organise events according to YOUR longings! So do not hesitate to give us a sign and to share your whishes with us.

We are here only to make them become true...
XIVENTS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -23%
EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G6 – Alimentation PC 100% ...
Voir le deal
77.91 €

Venue & Hostel

3 participants

Venue & Hostel Empty Venue & Hostel

Message  Nikataru Dim 14 Déc 2014 - 16:02

Hello!

I have some questions to the place where the FT III will be.
We want to search for a Hostel near the venue, but there is no venue at the Site until now.
Did the FT was at the same place the last two years? And if, where was it?
Or did somebody actually know were it will be placed next year?

Because it's our first event of Xivents we don't know when they normaly say, where the con will been placed, that would be nice to know too.

Or does anybody know a nice and not expensive Hostel near the Xivents events?
Or is it a Hotel where the event normaly is placed and can you get a room there too?

So you see, many many questions.
Hope anybody can and may help me Smile

Greetings
Simona
Nikataru
Nikataru

Féminin Gémeaux Chien
Série(s) préférée(s) : Once upon a time, Xena, Hercules, Vampire Diaries, Angel, Buffy and so on

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Venue & Hostel Empty Re: Venue & Hostel

Message  Darkchii95 Lun 15 Déc 2014 - 13:58

I guess that the location will be told nearly 2 months before the event...
Last year it was in Versailles (near Paris), but this time, we have no idea...
Darkchii95
Darkchii95

Féminin Cancer Chien

https://fushigiyume.wordpress.com/

Message  Katmac95 Sam 27 Déc 2014 - 19:09

I'm from the USA, travelling to the event and staying in a hostel as well. 

So far, I have found two or three that don't look to be too expensive, pretty near the event (Les Esselieres-- I just looked it up on google maps). 

• Chez Godo- $35/ night (they do it by room, though, not dorm beds...), 90% good reviews, 1.0 miles away from venue (1.7km)

• Paris Namdemun Guesthouse- $35/ night on average (basic dorm style), 85% good reviews, 1.7 miles from venue (2.8km)

• B&B Place d'Italie- $44/ night (also by room and not by dorm bed), 89% good reviews, 1.0 mile from venue (1.6km)

Those are the only three I could find nearby. Hope this helps! Maybe see you there at the event! Smile

Katmac95

Féminin Lion Cochon

Message  Nikataru Dim 28 Déc 2014 - 8:18

Hi...
wow from USA thats a long journey...

lately we found an good offer for an hotel just 10 min from the place, the con will be
we pay only the half price now...

but many thanx...
if everything will be fine, maybe we can come back to the FT4 and then we need a hostle...
I think we wouldn't have this luck every year... Wink

so thanks for all you help...
have a good day
Simona
Nikataru
Nikataru

Féminin Gémeaux Chien
Série(s) préférée(s) : Once upon a time, Xena, Hercules, Vampire Diaries, Angel, Buffy and so on

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé