XIVENTS
Lana Photo Op Bannirevc

Xivents est une association organisatrice d'évènements, créée par des passionnés de séries TV et de cinéma.

Notre but : vous proposer des évènements uniques où vous aurez la possibilité de rencontrer vos stars favorites !

Nous souhaitons organiser des évènements selon VOS envies ! Alors n'hésitez pas à vous manifester auprès de nous et nous faire part de vos souhaits.

Nous ne sommes là que pour les réaliser...

Xivents is an association making events, created by TV show and movie lovers.

Our objective: propose you unique events where you will have the chance to meet your favorite stars!

We wish to organise events according to YOUR longings! So do not hesitate to give us a sign and to share your whishes with us.

We are here only to make them become true...

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

XIVENTS
Lana Photo Op Bannirevc

Xivents est une association organisatrice d'évènements, créée par des passionnés de séries TV et de cinéma.

Notre but : vous proposer des évènements uniques où vous aurez la possibilité de rencontrer vos stars favorites !

Nous souhaitons organiser des évènements selon VOS envies ! Alors n'hésitez pas à vous manifester auprès de nous et nous faire part de vos souhaits.

Nous ne sommes là que pour les réaliser...

Xivents is an association making events, created by TV show and movie lovers.

Our objective: propose you unique events where you will have the chance to meet your favorite stars!

We wish to organise events according to YOUR longings! So do not hesitate to give us a sign and to share your whishes with us.

We are here only to make them become true...
XIVENTS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Elden Ring Shadow Of The Erdtree édition ...
Voir le deal

Lana Photo Op

2 participants

Lana Photo Op Empty Lana Photo Op

Message  hattibailey Dim 18 Jan 2015 - 20:44

I was just wondering, is there any possibility that I could buy one Photo-Op with Lana Parrilla even though it says they are sold out.

It's not for me, as I got a photo with Lana last year, but my friend who is upset she missed the opportunity to buy one!

Thank you

hattibailey
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Lana Photo Op Empty Re: Lana Photo Op

Message  Isabelle B Lun 19 Jan 2015 - 1:57

Sorry, it's not possible. They sold out at the beginning of November and in December, they even put up about 30 more for sale from payments that weren't paid out (and those were sold out in less than 10 minutes). The organizers said that they wouldn't put up anymore for sale after that.
Isabelle B
Isabelle B

Féminin Vierge Rat
Série(s) préférée(s) : Once Upon a Time

Message  PiPer_OM Mar 9 Juin 2015 - 19:03

hey Smile

sorry, I don't if it belongs in here, but ...

I wanna go ONLY to the photo op with Lana. Is the extra photo op ticket enough or do I have to buy a pass to?

PiPer_OM

Féminin Lion Chien

Message  Isabelle B Mar 9 Juin 2015 - 20:28

The ticketing is now closed, and a pass is mandatory to get into the convention Smile
Isabelle B
Isabelle B

Féminin Vierge Rat
Série(s) préférée(s) : Once Upon a Time

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé