XIVENTS
volunteer Bannirevc

Xivents est une association organisatrice d'évènements, créée par des passionnés de séries TV et de cinéma.

Notre but : vous proposer des évènements uniques où vous aurez la possibilité de rencontrer vos stars favorites !

Nous souhaitons organiser des évènements selon VOS envies ! Alors n'hésitez pas à vous manifester auprès de nous et nous faire part de vos souhaits.

Nous ne sommes là que pour les réaliser...

Xivents is an association making events, created by TV show and movie lovers.

Our objective: propose you unique events where you will have the chance to meet your favorite stars!

We wish to organise events according to YOUR longings! So do not hesitate to give us a sign and to share your whishes with us.

We are here only to make them become true...

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

XIVENTS
volunteer Bannirevc

Xivents est une association organisatrice d'évènements, créée par des passionnés de séries TV et de cinéma.

Notre but : vous proposer des évènements uniques où vous aurez la possibilité de rencontrer vos stars favorites !

Nous souhaitons organiser des évènements selon VOS envies ! Alors n'hésitez pas à vous manifester auprès de nous et nous faire part de vos souhaits.

Nous ne sommes là que pour les réaliser...

Xivents is an association making events, created by TV show and movie lovers.

Our objective: propose you unique events where you will have the chance to meet your favorite stars!

We wish to organise events according to YOUR longings! So do not hesitate to give us a sign and to share your whishes with us.

We are here only to make them become true...
XIVENTS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
TV LED 32” Continental Edison CELED32SAHD24B3
139.99 €
Voir le deal

volunteer

volunteer Empty volunteer

Message  underthefeather Jeu 23 Avr 2015 - 19:08

Hello!

My name is Charlotte, I'm a 27 year old from the Netherlands and I have a question about the convention - are there any opportunities to join the team as a volunteer? I like the show and the actors, and the convention sounds awesome. But if I go, I'd rather make use of myself while I'm there and help make this event the best it can be. I just love it when people get together to share their enthusiasm and I'd love to be a part of it!

I've got many years worth of volunteering experience in a church with hundreds of members, including hospitality, on-stage translation, worship team, photography, children/youth ministry and event organization. I speak fluent English (without accent) and Dutch, and I can understand French and German. I am comfortable both on a stage as well as behind the scenes. I'm not picky about the kind of work - basically I'd just like to be able to attend/work at some Q&A sessions and maybe one signing session, I'd be willing to work the rest of the time. 

I sent this question via email also, but as I have no idea how long it takes for a response. Before all the passes are sold out I thought I'd ask here, so I can still consider going if volunteering is not an option. I hope someone here knows more, please let me know!

underthefeather
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas