XIVENTS
Payment Bannirevc

Xivents est une association organisatrice d'évènements, créée par des passionnés de séries TV et de cinéma.

Notre but : vous proposer des évènements uniques où vous aurez la possibilité de rencontrer vos stars favorites !

Nous souhaitons organiser des évènements selon VOS envies ! Alors n'hésitez pas à vous manifester auprès de nous et nous faire part de vos souhaits.

Nous ne sommes là que pour les réaliser...

Xivents is an association making events, created by TV show and movie lovers.

Our objective: propose you unique events where you will have the chance to meet your favorite stars!

We wish to organise events according to YOUR longings! So do not hesitate to give us a sign and to share your whishes with us.

We are here only to make them become true...

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

XIVENTS
Payment Bannirevc

Xivents est une association organisatrice d'évènements, créée par des passionnés de séries TV et de cinéma.

Notre but : vous proposer des évènements uniques où vous aurez la possibilité de rencontrer vos stars favorites !

Nous souhaitons organiser des évènements selon VOS envies ! Alors n'hésitez pas à vous manifester auprès de nous et nous faire part de vos souhaits.

Nous ne sommes là que pour les réaliser...

Xivents is an association making events, created by TV show and movie lovers.

Our objective: propose you unique events where you will have the chance to meet your favorite stars!

We wish to organise events according to YOUR longings! So do not hesitate to give us a sign and to share your whishes with us.

We are here only to make them become true...
XIVENTS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-47%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
DOMO DO1032SV – Aspirateur balai 2 en 1
49.99 € 94.98 €
Voir le deal

Payment

Payment Empty Payment

Message  Marie Macháčková Mar 23 Déc 2014 - 23:02

I sent the final payment more than a month ago and still haven't got any ticket to print. Do you send them later or have I done something wrong?

Marie Macháčková
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Payment Empty Re: Payment

Message  Nikataru Mar 23 Déc 2014 - 23:11

hi,
I had the same problem... and when you didn't pay via visa it may take some time... I write them an e-mail to ask directly, when my ticket will come or if they didn't get my mail or payment... some days later I had my ticket...
a friend of mine had the same problem and asked a few days ago, and they told her, it will take some time at the moment because of the processing

I think it will be the best, if you write an e-mail and ask directly and then be patient

I hope I could help you...

Good night
Simona
Nikataru
Nikataru

Féminin Gémeaux Chien
Série(s) préférée(s) : Once upon a time, Xena, Hercules, Vampire Diaries, Angel, Buffy and so on

Payment Empty Payment

Message  Marie Macháčková Mar 23 Déc 2014 - 23:19

Thanks! But actually I have done that. Many times, to be honest. I have asked them directly... maybe three times? The last time they asked they said that everything went fine, but that was at the beginning of December. And I paid it for two times and each part was from different bank so maybe this is the problem, but again, they said my payment was complete, so...
Well, thank you. I do hope they will send it soon.

Marie Macháčková
Invité

Payment Empty Re: Payment

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé