XIVENTS
Where are the non-French visitors coming from? Bannirevc

Xivents est une association organisatrice d'évènements, créée par des passionnés de séries TV et de cinéma.

Notre but : vous proposer des évènements uniques où vous aurez la possibilité de rencontrer vos stars favorites !

Nous souhaitons organiser des évènements selon VOS envies ! Alors n'hésitez pas à vous manifester auprès de nous et nous faire part de vos souhaits.

Nous ne sommes là que pour les réaliser...

Xivents is an association making events, created by TV show and movie lovers.

Our objective: propose you unique events where you will have the chance to meet your favorite stars!

We wish to organise events according to YOUR longings! So do not hesitate to give us a sign and to share your whishes with us.

We are here only to make them become true...

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

XIVENTS
Where are the non-French visitors coming from? Bannirevc

Xivents est une association organisatrice d'évènements, créée par des passionnés de séries TV et de cinéma.

Notre but : vous proposer des évènements uniques où vous aurez la possibilité de rencontrer vos stars favorites !

Nous souhaitons organiser des évènements selon VOS envies ! Alors n'hésitez pas à vous manifester auprès de nous et nous faire part de vos souhaits.

Nous ne sommes là que pour les réaliser...

Xivents is an association making events, created by TV show and movie lovers.

Our objective: propose you unique events where you will have the chance to meet your favorite stars!

We wish to organise events according to YOUR longings! So do not hesitate to give us a sign and to share your whishes with us.

We are here only to make them become true...
XIVENTS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Where are the non-French visitors coming from?

+6
Nicole*Wonderland
Sofske
Ferryboats
RumbelleCarlyle
Lein
CartoonJessie
10 participants

Page 1 sur 2 1, 2  Suivant

Where are the non-French visitors coming from? Empty Where are the non-French visitors coming from?

Message  CartoonJessie Dim 19 Jan 2014 - 19:29

I've just sent out the mail to order an Evil Pass.
I'll be travelling from Belgium (Flemish part - Limburg, close to Maastricht in the Netherlands).
I was wondering who else I might meet up in Paris?
CartoonJessie
CartoonJessie

Féminin Vierge Cochon
Série(s) préférée(s) : Once Upon a Time

http://cartoonjessie.tumblr.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Where are the non-French visitors coming from? Empty Re: Where are the non-French visitors coming from?

Message  Lein Lun 20 Jan 2014 - 11:13

I'll be there from the Netherlands, with at least 1 other Dutchie (but probaby there'll be more, that just depends if they can get days off or don't have exams the day after). So if you need someone to talk Dutch/Flemish to, we'll be there Very Happy
I have an Evil Pass.

Lein

Féminin Balance Singe

Where are the non-French visitors coming from? Empty Re: Where are the non-French visitors coming from?

Message  CartoonJessie Sam 25 Jan 2014 - 12:39

I just payed for my Evil Pass. I have no idea if I was among the first 50 though... :-( 
How long will you be in France? Just the weekend? Or are you adding a few days? 

I've never been to Paris so I'm considering adding a day of Disneyland to it. And some sightseeing perhaps. Not sure though, I'm not a big fan of sightseeing. XD
CartoonJessie
CartoonJessie

Féminin Vierge Cochon

Message  Lein Sam 25 Jan 2014 - 12:51

I'll just be there for the weekend (work on Friday, arrive by train in the evening, convention, and leave Monday morning again so I can work in the afternoon... at least, that's the plan for now). We added a day in Disneyland for the first Fairytales, that was great! I hope to have some energy to do sightseeing on Sunday evening (or at least visit one or two of my favourite sites of Paris). I won't have time for more...
Paris is definitely worth sightseeing... It's one of my favourite cities to visit Wink

Lein

Féminin Balance Singe

Message  RumbelleCarlyle Sam 25 Jan 2014 - 13:51

I'm from Belgium but French part ! Wink
RumbelleCarlyle
RumbelleCarlyle

Féminin Cancer Cochon
Série(s) préférée(s) : Once Upon A Time ♥♥♥

Message  eli-la Dim 26 Jan 2014 - 21:12

I'm coming from England, relying on my one year of university-level French (and six years of shitty high school French) to let me get around on my own. I'm planning on arriving on the Friday so I can settle in and maybe have some time for sightseeing... I've done Disney twice before though, so I can officially say: I am over that xD But yeah, looking forward to seeing y'all Smile

eli-la
Invité

Message  Lein Dim 26 Jan 2014 - 22:27

You studied French at university for a year?? That's cool! I completed it Wink. I found out last December I can get around pretty well with my French, although it gets harder after 2 days of convention Wink
I'm looking forward to see you! (we might have to set a meeting for the non-French visitors in June Wink)

Lein

Féminin Balance Singe

Message  Ferryboats Mer 29 Jan 2014 - 17:58

Yay, an English board!  Laughing 
We are coming from the U.K. I am from Northern Ireland, a friend of mine is from Wales and the other four are from England. We also have a friend from the Netherlands accompanying us, who we met at the con in December Smile 
We had such an AMAZING time last time Very Happy It is seriously all we talk about lol, counting down the days until FT2! 
Would loooove Jennifer Morrison to go, as she is my absolute favourite :'( <3

Hope to see you all there Smile

Ferryboats

Féminin Capricorne Singe
Série(s) préférée(s) : OUAT

Message  Lein Mer 29 Jan 2014 - 18:41

@Ferryboats: I think I'll see you around then, I know your Dutch friend as well, I met her at the convention in December as well Wink (And I don't think there will be that many Dutchies in an English group, so it must be her Wink)

Lein

Féminin Balance Singe

Message  Ferryboats Mer 29 Jan 2014 - 18:49

Lein a écrit:@Ferryboats: I think I'll see you around then, I know your Dutch friend as well, I met her at the convention in December as well Wink (And I don't think there will be that many Dutchies in an English group, so it must be her Wink)

Haha yes, Sophie! Very Happy Will definitely see you around!! Excited Very Happy

Ferryboats

Féminin Capricorne Singe

Message  Ferryboats Mer 29 Jan 2014 - 18:50

eli-la a écrit:I'm coming from England, relying on my one year of university-level French (and six years of shitty high school French) to let me get around on my own. I'm planning on arriving on the Friday so I can settle in and maybe have some time for sightseeing... I've done Disney twice before though, so I can officially say: I am over that xD But yeah, looking forward to seeing y'all Smile

If you have twitter, tweeeet me! There are so many UK people going Very Happy @emmaswantho is my twitter Smile You can hang with us if you like xx

Ferryboats

Féminin Capricorne Singe

Message  Lein Mer 29 Jan 2014 - 18:59

Ferryboats a écrit:
Lein a écrit:@Ferryboats: I think I'll see you around then, I know your Dutch friend as well, I met her at the convention in December as well Wink (And I don't think there will be that many Dutchies in an English group, so it must be her Wink)

Haha yes, Sophie! Very Happy Will definitely see you around!! Excited Very Happy
Yes, Sophie Wink (and I'll probably ask to hang around with you as well, especially on Sunday, as it looks I will be all alone that day Wink. And it would be nice not to have to speak French all day (I can manage, it's just really tiring Wink )

Lein

Féminin Balance Singe

Message  Ferryboats Mer 29 Jan 2014 - 19:59

Lein a écrit:
Ferryboats a écrit:

Yes, Sophie Wink (and I'll probably ask to hang around with you as well, especially on Sunday, as it looks I will be all alone that day Wink. And it would be nice not to have to speak French all day (I can manage, it's just really tiring Wink )

Yes of course! Feel free!! Don't want anyone being alone. Have you got Facebook? My name is Alice Louise.. add me Very Happy

Ferryboats

Féminin Capricorne Singe

Message  Lein Mer 29 Jan 2014 - 20:16

Ferryboats a écrit:
Lein a écrit:
Ferryboats a écrit:

Yes of course! Feel free!! Don't want anyone being alone. Have you got Facebook? My name is Alice Louise.. add me Very Happy
Added you! And I see you're also already friends with my company from Saturday, so I'll guess we'll meet anyway! Looking forward to it!

Lein

Féminin Balance Singe

Message  Sofske Lun 3 Fév 2014 - 18:51

Ferryboats a écrit:Yay, an English board!  Laughing 
We are coming from the U.K. I am from Northern Ireland, a friend of mine is from Wales and the other four are from England. We also have a friend from the Netherlands accompanying us, who we met at the con in December Smile 
We had such an AMAZING time last time Very Happy It is seriously all we talk about lol, counting down the days until FT2! 
Would loooove Jennifer Morrison to go, as she is my absolute favourite :'( <3

Hope to see you all there Smile
 So, yeah! I'm the Dutchie mentioned above Wink And Lein, perhaps there'll be more. I know one of my group in December is trying to come as well.

& as far as staying in Paris. I'll be arriving at Friday morning (waaaaaay to early); leaving around noon at Monday Smile
Sofske
Sofske

Féminin Taureau Dragon
Série(s) préférée(s) : Too many? Once, Xena, Lost, Revolution

Message  CartoonJessie Mer 5 Fév 2014 - 16:49

What hotel is everyone staying at? Would be fun to meet up with some of you in the hotel.
CartoonJessie
CartoonJessie

Féminin Vierge Cochon

Message  Lein Mer 5 Fév 2014 - 17:50

I don't know yet... depends on the venue of the convention of course Wink. Last time the hotel was around the corner, and I really liked that...

Lein

Féminin Balance Singe

Message  Sofske Mer 5 Fév 2014 - 22:09

As mentioned above, it really depends on the location. Last time, we rented an apartment which was a 10-minute-travel away. If I'm not mistaken we're looking into both possibilities (hotel vs apartment) when the venue's released. 

Still doesn't mean we can't meet up. We could at least say 'hello' during the con Wink
Sofske
Sofske

Féminin Taureau Dragon

Message  Sofske Jeu 6 Fév 2014 - 20:56

CartoonJessie a écrit:I've just sent out the mail to order an Evil Pass.
I'll be travelling from Belgium (Flemish part - Limburg, close to Maastricht in the Netherlands).
I was wondering who else I might meet up in Paris?

I love Maastricht! How are you travelling to Paris? I'm taking a coach from Eindhoven (Eurolines.nl). It's cheap and bearable. A retour ticket cost me €23. We should definitely meet at least during the con! -and I'm so sorry if double posting allowed!-
Sofske
Sofske

Féminin Taureau Dragon

Message  CartoonJessie Sam 8 Fév 2014 - 2:38

That site for the train is great! I should book using that one. What time do you leave in Eindhoven and go back? I can try and book the same train.

Also, isn't the location for Fairy Tales II decided yet? It's not the same place as the first Fairy Tales convention then?
CartoonJessie
CartoonJessie

Féminin Vierge Cochon

Message  Lein Sam 8 Fév 2014 - 9:46

I'll just take the train Wink. I can't travel at night anymore and still enjoy the days after (yay for getting older...)

I don't think the location has been decided yet, I haven't seen it announced yet. I'd really like it to be at the same place as the first one (as I also liked my hotel there), but I'd rather wait till it's official.

And I might end up not coming all alone Very Happy. A friend of me really wants to go, but can have exams on Mondaymorning, but she's still working out a way to be able to go anyway.

Lein

Féminin Balance Singe

Message  Sofske Sam 8 Fév 2014 - 20:15

CartoonJessie a écrit:That site for the train is great! I should book using that one. What time do you leave in Eindhoven and go back? I can try and book the same train.

Also, isn't the location for Fairy Tales II decided yet? It's not the same place as the first Fairy Tales convention then?

I travel by bus. I'm leaving at Thursday night (23.55) and I will be returning Monday in the afternoon Smile

I hope they announce the location soon, because we're looking into apartments and half of them are already booked for that weekend. Loved last year's location! Wouldn't mind going there again.
Sofske
Sofske

Féminin Taureau Dragon

Message  Nicole*Wonderland Mar 11 Fév 2014 - 10:49

And I'm the other dutchie who is going. Too bad just for 1 day. Though I hope there will be another press conference on friday.
Nicole*Wonderland
Nicole*Wonderland

Féminin Verseau Tigre

Message  Aly225 Sam 1 Mar 2014 - 14:01

Hi! I will hopefully be traveling down from Brussels, Belgium Smile I actually come from the UK originally though. I can get by with my French, but I also hope to run into you lovely UK gals so I don't have to stumble along in my conversations all the time.

Aly225

Féminin Balance Chèvre

Message  vespra Sam 1 Mar 2014 - 16:14

Heya Smile I'll be coming from Malta and it will be by first FT con. Can't wait for June!!!!!!

vespra
Invité

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 1 sur 2 1, 2  Suivant