XIVENTS
Questions Bannirevc

Xivents est une association organisatrice d'évènements, créée par des passionnés de séries TV et de cinéma.

Notre but : vous proposer des évènements uniques où vous aurez la possibilité de rencontrer vos stars favorites !

Nous souhaitons organiser des évènements selon VOS envies ! Alors n'hésitez pas à vous manifester auprès de nous et nous faire part de vos souhaits.

Nous ne sommes là que pour les réaliser...

Xivents is an association making events, created by TV show and movie lovers.

Our objective: propose you unique events where you will have the chance to meet your favorite stars!

We wish to organise events according to YOUR longings! So do not hesitate to give us a sign and to share your whishes with us.

We are here only to make them become true...

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

XIVENTS
Questions Bannirevc

Xivents est une association organisatrice d'évènements, créée par des passionnés de séries TV et de cinéma.

Notre but : vous proposer des évènements uniques où vous aurez la possibilité de rencontrer vos stars favorites !

Nous souhaitons organiser des évènements selon VOS envies ! Alors n'hésitez pas à vous manifester auprès de nous et nous faire part de vos souhaits.

Nous ne sommes là que pour les réaliser...

Xivents is an association making events, created by TV show and movie lovers.

Our objective: propose you unique events where you will have the chance to meet your favorite stars!

We wish to organise events according to YOUR longings! So do not hesitate to give us a sign and to share your whishes with us.

We are here only to make them become true...
XIVENTS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

Questions

3 participants

Questions Empty Questions

Message  Xenan Lun 12 Aoû 2013 - 8:36

Please read the following FAQ before asking us your questions, maybe the answers you're looking for have already been given there. If you don't find any answer to your question, you can post it here. Smile

To make an answer, click on Questions Button_topic_reply, you don't need to be registred on the forum for that. Wink
Xenan
Xenan
Lord Of Xivents
Lord Of Xivents

Masculin Verseau Chat
Série(s) préférée(s) : Xena

http://www.xivents.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Questions Empty Question

Message  TTger Jeu 15 Aoû 2013 - 22:40

I know this question has already been asked in the french forum - and I tried to understand the answer, but the google translator translated a lot of crap (as always^^).
So I've got to ask again in english: If I buy a Witch Ticket, it will include an autograph from the two other guests and photoshootings with one of the guests - except Eliza - right? So would it be possible to buy a photo with her seperately? Or with the third guest as well?

And: A big Thank You! for organizing this cool events for the Xena- and Buffyfans here in Europe. You guys rock cheers

TTger
Invité

Questions Empty Re: Questions

Message  Chachouille Jeu 15 Aoû 2013 - 22:53

Hello
Yes you are right from the witch ticket. It's possible to buy a photo and an autograph with Eliza when they will be for sale
Chachouille
Chachouille

Féminin Sagittaire Buffle
Série(s) préférée(s) : xena, BSG, Bad Girls, Castle, SG1 SGA LOST OUAT, The L word, lip service, The Pretender...

https://xivents.forumactif.com/

Message  TTger Jeu 15 Aoû 2013 - 23:10

Thanks for the answer Smile

TTger
Invité

Message  Chachouille Ven 16 Aoû 2013 - 1:15

you 're welcome. If you are another questions I will answer with pleasure
Chachouille
Chachouille

Féminin Sagittaire Buffle
Série(s) préférée(s) : xena, BSG, Bad Girls, Castle, SG1 SGA LOST OUAT, The L word, lip service, The Pretender...

https://xivents.forumactif.com/

Message  Katha Dim 18 Aoû 2013 - 20:03

Hi!
I have a question.

Does the SLAYER ticket really cost 350€?
Because I would LOVE to meet Eliza, but I think that this is quite a lot of money for just meeting her!

I am thinking og buying the "Vampire" ticket and buy photo and autograph for Eliza additionaly.
How much will photo and autograph with her cost?

Thank you!

Katha
Invité

Message  Phoebe Lun 19 Aoû 2013 - 17:01

Katha a écrit:Hi!
I have a question.

Does the SLAYER ticket really cost 350€?
Because I would LOVE to meet Eliza, but I think that this is quite a lot of money for just meeting her!

I am thinking og buying the "Vampire" ticket and buy photo and autograph for Eliza additionaly.
How much will photo and autograph with her cost?

Thank you!
It will normally cost between 30€ and 50€.

But if finally you want to have photos and autographs with other guests, it would be better to buy a complete pass otherwise it would probably be more expensive for you to buy the extras and your Vampire Pass Smile
Phoebe
Phoebe
Amazone
Amazone

Féminin Scorpion Serpent
Série(s) préférée(s) : Xena

http://www.xivents.com

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé