XIVENTS
Questions Bannirevc

Xivents est une association organisatrice d'évènements, créée par des passionnés de séries TV et de cinéma.

Notre but : vous proposer des évènements uniques où vous aurez la possibilité de rencontrer vos stars favorites !

Nous souhaitons organiser des évènements selon VOS envies ! Alors n'hésitez pas à vous manifester auprès de nous et nous faire part de vos souhaits.

Nous ne sommes là que pour les réaliser...

Xivents is an association making events, created by TV show and movie lovers.

Our objective: propose you unique events where you will have the chance to meet your favorite stars!

We wish to organise events according to YOUR longings! So do not hesitate to give us a sign and to share your whishes with us.

We are here only to make them become true...

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

XIVENTS
Questions Bannirevc

Xivents est une association organisatrice d'évènements, créée par des passionnés de séries TV et de cinéma.

Notre but : vous proposer des évènements uniques où vous aurez la possibilité de rencontrer vos stars favorites !

Nous souhaitons organiser des évènements selon VOS envies ! Alors n'hésitez pas à vous manifester auprès de nous et nous faire part de vos souhaits.

Nous ne sommes là que pour les réaliser...

Xivents is an association making events, created by TV show and movie lovers.

Our objective: propose you unique events where you will have the chance to meet your favorite stars!

We wish to organise events according to YOUR longings! So do not hesitate to give us a sign and to share your whishes with us.

We are here only to make them become true...
XIVENTS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 couverts – L60cm
279.99 € 390.99 €
Voir le deal

Questions

+3
CartoonJessie
Chachouille
Xenan
7 participants

Page 1 sur 2 1, 2  Suivant

Questions Empty Questions

Message  Xenan Jeu 9 Jan 2014 - 0:51

Please read the following FAQ before asking us your questions, maybe the answers you're looking for have already been given there. If you don't find any answer to your question, you can post it here. Smile

To make an answer, click on Questions Button_topic_reply, you don't need to be registred on the forum for that. Wink
Xenan
Xenan
Lord Of Xivents
Lord Of Xivents

Masculin Verseau Chat
Série(s) préférée(s) : Xena

http://www.xivents.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Questions Empty photoshoots

Message  RepliKatie Sam 25 Jan 2014 - 11:21

Hyia!
I've read your faq, very useful but I couldnt find an answer to what I want to know. There is a possibility of buying another photoshoot with the quest I like...how much are these, please? How much does one extra photoshoot cost? 

thank you for you answer,

Kate

RepliKatie
Invité

Questions Empty Re: Questions

Message  Chachouille Mer 29 Jan 2014 - 11:27

Hello Kate,

yes you can buy other photo within the limit of stocks availables. For some guests it may be that sales are limited, we will notify if this happens. For the moment we can not yet given price but the maximum price will be 45/50 euros.
Chachouille
Chachouille

Féminin Sagittaire Buffle
Série(s) préférée(s) : xena, BSG, Bad Girls, Castle, SG1 SGA LOST OUAT, The L word, lip service, The Pretender...

https://xivents.forumactif.com/

Questions Empty Question about the payment

Message  CartoonJessie Mer 5 Fév 2014 - 16:47

Just a quick question.

I paid for my ticket on the 25th of January. I expect that it was on their bank account on monday the 27th, but I did not receive any confirmation or ticket by mail.

How quickly do they send out the tickets after you have paid? Or do they send you a confirmation that they have received your money?

I was once shammed by another convention in 2006 (Harry Potter one) where I also paid like 250 euros which I never ever saw again (and the convention was cancelled and the organisator got away with it. Many HP fans lost money that way. It wasn't a Frenchman though, but I think it was a German.). 

So yeah, over a week after paying I'm now actually worried my money's gone again. :-P (And I'd really like confirmation that the payment is okay and that I will get an Evil Pass or something.)

How long did confirmation take for those that went to the first Fairy Tales con?
CartoonJessie
CartoonJessie

Féminin Vierge Cochon
Série(s) préférée(s) : Once Upon a Time

http://cartoonjessie.tumblr.com

Message  Chachouille Mer 5 Fév 2014 - 23:43

Hello, 

Once a week we send a confirmation of payment for all the payment received in the week. Unfortunately I'm away from home right now, you receive your payment's confirmation the next week. 

Sorry for the delay. 

(If you haven't received your confirmation the next week send us an email to ticketing@xivents.com with your name and last name)
Chachouille
Chachouille

Série(s) préférée(s) : xena, BSG, Bad Girls, Castle, SG1 SGA LOST OUAT, The L word, lip service, The Pretender...

Message  CartoonJessie Jeu 13 Fév 2014 - 22:37

7 days have passed... Are the confirmations still going to be sent out? If they have been sent out, then I did not receive mine. :-( (Just wondering if I need to send an email yet or if I should wait a while longer.)
CartoonJessie
CartoonJessie

Féminin Vierge Cochon

Questions Empty Location

Message  Laura1 Sam 1 Mar 2014 - 16:03

What is a location of the convention?
I would be grateful for your answer.

Laura

Laura1
Invité

Message  Lein Sam 1 Mar 2014 - 17:21

They didn't announce that yet, we should know it somewhere in the coming days.

Lein

Féminin Balance Singe

Message  Noline.1 Sam 1 Mar 2014 - 17:36

Hey,
I want to buy my tickets today but I'm going to use my mom's credit card. Is it going to work if the name the credit card is registered to is a different one from the one I began the payment form with?

Noline.1
Invité

Questions Empty Photoshoot without pass

Message  merykinder Sam 1 Mar 2014 - 18:55

Could I buy a photoshoot with Lana Parrilla without buying a pass?? Only come in to take the photo, and then go out?
Thanks!! Smile

merykinder
Invité

Message  Lein Sam 1 Mar 2014 - 19:13

That should work, or a friend of me has a problem as well. I bought the ticket with my credit card and put her name in the "buyer" section. I did it with photo's as well for Fairy Tales 1 and that was absolutely no problem. Just make sure to buy it on your name.

Lein

Féminin Balance Singe

Questions Empty Passes

Message  Nadya Sam 1 Mar 2014 - 21:25

I´ve just sent you an e mail because I´ve bought only the photoshoot and autograph passes for Lana Parilla. Can I??

Nadya
Invité

Questions Empty photoshoot without pass

Message  Nadya Sam 1 Mar 2014 - 21:28

I´ve just sent you an e mail because I´ve bought only the photoshoot and autograph passes for Lana Parilla. Can I??

Nadya
Invité

Questions Empty GOLD PASS INSTALLMENTS

Message  ReneGR85 Dim 2 Mar 2014 - 5:50

Hello,

I'm interested in buying the Gold Pass. Can you give an estimate in how many installments one can pay the pass? For example if the price were to be 3000 euros in how many installments would that amount would be split to? Just to have an idea of the amounts.

Thank you in advance

ReneGR85
Invité

Questions Empty Auction

Message  confused Dim 2 Mar 2014 - 19:01

Why can't I find the auction of the VIP tickets on ebay?

confused
Invité

Message  ForeverKahlan Dim 2 Mar 2014 - 19:27

ForeverKahlan
ForeverKahlan

Féminin Taureau Serpent
Série(s) préférée(s) : Legend of the seeker

Message  saraalaw Dim 2 Mar 2014 - 20:54

I am thinking of buying a Snow Pass for the Fairy Tales II convention, and I see that the photo op and autographs are in two different days.
I am 17 years old and am travelling from the UK, and despite paying for the two day pass, I most probably will only be there for one day only, as my mother would prefer if I went and got home the same day. I was wondering if it was in any way possible that I could have both the photo op and autograph on the same day as I would very much like both and would prefer not having to pay more.
Also, I was wondering how do I let you know who I want to have the included photo op / autograph with?  

saraalaw
Invité

Questions Empty Venue

Message  Bex Dim 2 Mar 2014 - 23:02

When will we know the venue and schedule details as I cannot buy a pass until I am sure I will be able to get to the venue but the longer I wait the more chance there is of the passes selling out completely! Sad

Bex
Invité

Questions Empty Swan to Evil upgrade

Message  Bianka Mer 12 Mar 2014 - 7:06

Bonjour, my friend and I have bought Swan Passes for both days and we would like to upgrade to Evil Passes. How do we do this, please? Merci beaucoup! Smile

Bianka
Invité

Message  Chachouille Mer 12 Mar 2014 - 10:28

Anonymous a écrit:I am thinking of buying a Snow Pass for the Fairy Tales II convention, and I see that the photo op and autographs are in two different days.
I am 17 years old and am travelling from the UK, and despite paying for the two day pass, I most probably will only be there for one day only, as my mother would prefer if I went and got home the same day. I was wondering if it was in any way possible that I could have both the photo op and autograph on the same day as I would very much like both and would prefer not having to pay more.
Also, I was wondering how do I let you know who I want to have the included photo op / autograph with?  
Hello, 

If you can come one day and you have a snow pass, when you collect your pass, explain to the person that you're present just one day and you can do all the same day. 

For the photo and autograph included in the Snow pass, you can choice Sean, Emilie or Robbie. 
Anonymous a écrit:When will we know the venue and schedule details as I cannot buy a pass until I am sure I will be able to get to the venue but the longer I wait the more chance there is of the passes selling out completely! Sad

The venue is announced in our website, facebook.... For the schedule details, it will be available fews days before the convention. Time range is from 8 am to 20 pm
Chachouille
Chachouille

Message  CartoonJessie Lun 31 Mar 2014 - 19:20

I was wondering if and how it's possible to upgrade my Evil pass to a Fairy Pass.
CartoonJessie
CartoonJessie

Féminin Vierge Cochon

Message  Sweetlyours Mar 10 Juin 2014 - 10:48

CartoonJessie a écrit:I was wondering if and how it's possible to upgrade my Evil pass to a Fairy Pass.
We are sorry, but there is no possibility to upgrade your pass.
Sweetlyours
Sweetlyours

Féminin Balance Coq

Message  Unicornstickers Mar 10 Juin 2014 - 20:09

Hello :-)

I have bought a Fairy Pass via bank transfer on June 1st and have not yet received any confirmation that the money was received and that everything worked. Should I be worried?

I'm sure that you have many many emails to go through right now and I am just asking because the ticket sales stop on Thursdays and I just want to be sure that everything went okay and that I indeed now have a pass for the convention.

Thank you!

Unicornstickers

Féminin Gémeaux Chèvre

Questions Empty schedule

Message  LearningXNA Ven 13 Juin 2014 - 17:18

when will the schedule be put up?

LearningXNA
Invité

Questions Empty UK Passport Backlog

Message  CR Sam 14 Juin 2014 - 12:46

Hi there! So I have a feeling, with the passport backlog crisis in the UK announced today, you'll be getting this question a lot. There are tons of UK residents who will no longer be able to attend through no fault of their own. Can we get our tickets refunded?

CR
Invité

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 1 sur 2 1, 2  Suivant